In this article we will discuss how to watch twitch on samsung smart tv
If you have a Samsung Smart TV and an app tried to get twitch on it, then you must have failed. Most televisions other than Samsung Smart TVs do not allow streaming content from external streaming services such as twitch. This article will discuss ways through which you can watch twitch on your Samsung Smart TV.
We have come across many people complaining that they used to watch twitch on the Samsung Smart TV before 2019. This was happening only because before 2019, Samsung was providing twitch services unofficially, which got terminated later on
Ways to Watch Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
Way 1: Android TV Box
The first two ways that you can use to watch twitch on your Samsung Smart TV is to buy an Android TV box that is highly cheap and is compatible with the Android operating system.
Android TV box uses the internet to show you all the movies, shows, and videos on your television. In simple language, it is a streaming device that you plug into your television. How will this work?
All you have to do is install twitch on your Android TV box because most streaming media devices have to twitch on their Play Store. Once you install it on your TV box, you can plug the Android TV box into your Samsung Smart TV and then stream its content on the television.
Way 2: Screen Mirroring
Another most straightforward way is to screen mirror twitch from your smartphone or another device to your Samsung Smart TV. Using your smartphone would be more accessible, and most phones have the screen mirroring feature.
The screen mirroring option can be named differently on different smartphones. You can refer to your guide for that. On most Samsung Smart TVs, the feature is called Miracast, but it still depends on various models.
Below we have mentioned the steps you need to follow to screen mirror twitch on your Samsung Smart TV.
Steps That You Have to Follow:
- Firstly you have to make sure that your Samsung Smart TV and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi or internet connection.
- In the second step, you have to go to the screen mirroring feature on your smartphone and switch it on. Next, you have to switch on your Samsung Smart TV and switch on the screencasting option.
- In the next step, you have to look for the name of your Samsung Smart TV on your smartphone. If you see the name of your Samsung Smart TV, tap on it, and it will send permission to your television that you will see on the screen to continue with the screen mirroring.
- When you permit them to continue with the screen mirroring between your Samsung Smart TV and smartphone, you have successfully connected your phone to the television.
- Now open the twitch app on your smartphone and select any of your favorite movies or shows you want to watch and it will be mirrored on your Samsung Smart TV.
People don’t use the screen mirroring option to watch content on their television because of the poor video quality. Still, again it is a readily available option that you can try.
Way 3: Use Tubio App
The last payment you can use to watch twitch on your Samsung Smart TV is the Tubio app. This is one of the most pocket-friendly ways you can go for if you do not want to spend money on an Android TV box or Chromecast. Using the Tubio app will also not degrade the video quality.
How to do it?
- Firstly connect your Samsung Smart TV and smartphone to the same internet connection. Then you have to go to the play store and download the Tubio app.
- Open the application on your phone and click the TV icon in the right corner below. Make sure that your Samsung Smart TV is in the connecting mode, and when you see the name of your television on the application, tap on it.
- At last, you can open the twitch app and play any movie or show that you want to watch on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Get Twitch on Other Streaming Devices
By trying these three ways mentioned in this article, you can watch twitch on your Samsung Smart TV. We have provided you with everything you need to know, and all you have to do is make a little effort to get to the fun part.