Samsung Smart TV is one of those very few smart TVs where now you can stream WarnerMedias content and AT&T directly. This means that now you can download HBO max on Samsung Smart TV.
In this article, we will share the steps that you need to follow to get HBO max on your Samsung Smart TV. But before we share the guide, we must tell you that HBO Max can be downloaded only on Samsung Smart TVs launched in 2016 or later.
Steps to Download HBO Max on Samsung Smart TV
Step 1: In the first step, you must press the Home or Smart hub button on your Samsung Smart TV remote control.
Step 2: On the homepage, you have to go to the applications.
Step 3: In the next step, you have to sign in to your Samsung account, and if you want to do that, you will see a create option on the page.
Step 4: Next, you have to search HBO max on the search icon that you can find on the top right corner of the page.
Step 5: Click on the install option that comes next to the HBO Max application.
Step 6: When you hit the install button, the HBO Max application will get downloaded to your Samsung Smart TV.
Step 7: Open the HBO Max application and sign in with your account or take a free trial if you are a new subscriber. That’s all. It’s done. Now you can enjoy HBO Max on your Samsung Smart TV.
Many people might get his heart and know that the HBO Max application can only be downloaded on the Samsung Smart TV models that were created after 2016.
But there is no need to worry because we have cracked a way for you, and by using those alternatives, you can get HBO Max or at least stream the content of HBO max on the earlier models of Samsung Smart TV.
Alternatives to Get HBO Max App on Earlier Models of Samsung Smart TV
Chromecast is one of the most popular devices used for streaming content on your smart TV from a smartphone, laptop or computer. You can use Chromecast to stream HBO Max content from your smartphone or laptop on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect your Chromecast with your Samsung smart TV with the help of a cable.
- Ensure that your smartphone/laptop is connected with the same internet connections as your Samsung Smart TV. Download the HP of marks application on your phone or laptop.
- To connect your smartphone with your Samsung Smart TV, you have to download the Google Home application on your mobile phone.
- After downloading the Google home application, on the homepage, the name of the Chromecast will appear, and it will only happen if it is in the pairing mode. So, ensure that you switch it on.
- When the name of your Chromecast appears on the screen, click on it and then your smartphone will be connected to your Chromecast and indirectly with your Samsung Smart TV.
- Open the HBO Max application on your phone, select the show or movie that you want to watch and hit the cast option on the application. Now whatever you will play on your mobile phone or laptop will appear on your Samsung Smart TV.
Like Chromecast, Airplay is another device used for casting content from one device to another. It is only compatible with a few devices and all iOS devices.
The instructions to use Airplay to connect your mobile phone or Mac to the Samsung Smart TV are pretty similar to what we discussed for the Chromecast. The only difference is in the Airplay option; you don’t have to download the Google home application.
The last alternative that you can try is highly straightforward and available on most smartphones and smart TVs. It is called screen mirroring. In this, all you have to do is to connect your smartphone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi internet connection.
On the casting option on your smart TV and smartphones, select the device’s name and set up your smart TV screen. Samsung Smart TV and smartphone will get connected once you tap on the device’s name, and everything that you do on your phone will mirror on the screen.
Read it also: How To Download Peacock On A Samsung Smart TV
Downloading the HBO Max application on Samsung Smart TV has become extremely easy. This article also showed all the possible alternatives that you can try if you have a Samsung Smart TV of an earlier version.